What do you think
about the tattoos?
Here is one
conversation about the tattoos
At the end you can
think whatever you want…….
A: tattoos are a
lifestyle of each person, people think that tattoos mark his life and make them
unique compared to the other people, in other words tattoos is the way to
people express.
B: So are you saying
that the personality of the people is in the tattoos?
A: Yes, that´s
exactly what I meant because no all the people in the word likes the tattoos.
C: that´s a valid
point because all the people are responsible for his body, so they decided if
they want a tattoo or not.
A: Exactly! Currently
people get tattoos for fashion or for fun, but people should get tattoos for
this reason? People that get tattoos will mark his body for the rest of their lives
and that the problem when they get a tattoo without know what they really want.
C: Absolutely! , and
the people would take into a count that in this days the society is very
critical about this “thing” and the people with a tattoo are not accepted.
B: To be honest, I don´t
think that is true. The people think that if a person has a tattoo is a
criminal or something like that, and in that way they society didn´t accept
them. But that is not a valid point, because the tattoos are a lifestyle are a
personal decision, and not all the people that have a tattoo is a criminal, it
could be a very good person. I really think that the problem, but only visually,
is when the people exaggerate.
A: so in other words,
you like the tattoos and the people that have it.
B: no, what I meant
was that the society couldn´t criticize people with tattoos only because they
think that is, or could be a criminal. Do you see what I mean?
A: yes.
C: me too, and if I understand
you correctly, you said that the problem is when the people exaggerate it?
B: Yes exactly!
C: ok I have to admit,
you have got a point there.
A: COME ON! That’s ridiculous
.
.jpg)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario